Wednesday, October 6, 2010
3 Burning Questions: Boston Bruins
1. Will Tukka Rask turn out to be Steve Mason, Andrew Raycroft, or Jim Carey?
2. Can soup for brains Patrice Bergeron help mashed potatoes for brains Marc Savard through his time with Post-Concussion Syndrome?
3. Can Tyler Seguin end up a bigger tool than Tom Brady in New England Sports lore?
3 Burning Questions: Buffalo Sabres
1. Can Tyler Myers play 60 minutes a night on 3 different defensive pairings?
2. Can Ryan Miller play 60 minutes a night, for 82 games this year?
3. Will Derek Roy become the first athlete to go on IR from complications due to VD?
3 Burning Questions: Montreal Canadiens
1. Will this be the year that Montreal finally crucifies Jesus Price?
2. Does management feel the need to sign the smallest (Gionta, Cammealejrlejreri) and the largest (Gill), and not just like, normal sized players?
3. Does management truly believe their postseason run last year wasn't because of the guy they sent to St. Louis?
3 Burning Questions: Ottawa Senators
1. Have they seen Philadelphia's goaltending situation?
2. Will Alfredsson go out with a bang or just on Spezza's wing?
3. Will any games be delayed due to puddled water on the ice surface; presumably leaks from the GM's suite?
3 Burning Questions: Toronto Maple Leafs
1. Does Versteeg realize exactly how much he got screwed over by Chicago?
2. There's a banner of Nazem Kadri hanging in the ACC press room; how does that make the players who actually were good enough to make the roster feel?
3. How cold does it really get in the basement?