Tuesday, June 23, 2009
- JToB is still firing out draft previews over at CycleLikeSedins, he may or may not have gotten to your team yet; I know he's got the Bruins, Sabres, Sens, Stars, and more up and going, so go check them out.
- Oh hey, young kids like to party? Who knew. Puck Daddy Knew, BanginPanger knew, now John Stevens and Paul Holmgren know too. Uh oh jewish frat at Temple.
- Gary Bettman holds the keys to another franchise? FML. The rift between the Lightning's owners is indeed true, and the entire fate of that franchise may rest in meeting with Gar-Bear today. James Mirtle with the piece.
- Chris Chelios feels so strongly for the people of Detroit, he too won't have a job there either.
Man, I almost feel like a dick for that one.
- Alex Ovechkin graces the cover of NHL2K10, Patrick Kane grabs the NHL10 cover. Let's be honest, nobody plays the 2K sports games anymore. Advantage: Both of them for getting on a video game cover, bastards.
- Hey look, me pimping my Buffalo Sabres site. Shameless, I know.
- The Capitals promote Hershey Bears head coach Bob Woods to replace Jay Leach as the defensive minded assistant to Bruce Boudreau. In a cruel twist of fate, Woods played for Leach in Hershey back in 1993-1994, now he's taking his job. Since half of the team in the Nations Capital are Bears, they expect Woodsie to make an easy transition.
- Oh hey, look, even though he's nowhere to be found except HomoTown, it's Denson's Penguins website.
- Orland Kurtenblog takes a look at Marian Gaborik the UFA, his groin explodes.
- Bruce Garrioch of the Ottawa Sun gives an update on the Dany Heatley situation, if you're reading this from your cell phone, try to keep your eyes on the road, and your Miller Lite in the cup holder. Thanks.
- The Hall of Fame Induction Committee meets this afternoon, so why exactly is Brett Hull confirming to the local Dallas newspaper he's in? Oh, because he's a cock? Yeah.
- Good luck to my boy Alexander Mogilny, as well as some other first timers, like Luc Robitaille, Dave Andreychuk, and Brian Leetch. Some others up for ballot again include Adam Oates, Doug Gilmour, and Pavel Bure. Looks like it's almost a given Hull and Stevie Y. will get in no problem.
Enjoy your reading for the day, I'm off to do whatever it is I do at work.
Labels: LINK CITY USSR